Pages

Followers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life happens...not "to" me, but "for" me. What a gift!

Sometimes we get caught in a wave of feeling incomplete, or unfulfilled, or frustrated, or frightened.  I want to encourage you to feel happy with where you are, what you have, who you love, and what you do.  Lately many exciting things have happened for me.  I can't say they have happened TO me, but rather FOR me.  What makes the difference?  The incredible brain and how it chooses to interpret circumstance and outside events.
This year, with the return of the daylight, I am experiencing a re-awakening of creative energy and belief in MY ability to make positive things happen in my life.  What a cool concept!  And with that change in my internal belief, for some magical reason, others around me are more friendly, welcoming, and caring.  Funny, when you believe in yourself and shuck off the bullsh*t messages playing in your negative mind, what can happen for you.  I say for you, because this is something that you can control.
If I'd listened to the negative messages that persistently try to influence me, well, where would that leave me?   Nothing would have changed in my perception of my ability to succeed.
I have chosen instead to "ride the wave" of hopeful, optimistic feelings.  And you know what?  I am already successful.  How cool is that!
Bobbins!

1 comment: